Careers - Insurance by Ken Brown, Inc.
We are currently seeking job applicants for the following position:
Commercial Lines Assistant
The Commercial Lines Assistant is responsible for assisting the Commercial Lines Representative in retaining and servicing existing accounts by providing high quality service.
Candidates must be highly motivated and detail-oriented. Candidates with have a 4-40 license are preferred.
Great benefits are available including health insurance and 401(k) plan (waiting periods apply).
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Distribute daily mail,
- Prepare items for scanning and deliver to Receptionist,
- Maintain a follow-up and suspense file on outstanding endorsements, correspondence audits; follow up on overdue and suspense items,
- Process endorsements and audits to insureds,
- Process cancellation notices and non renewal notices by attaching them to client files and notifying the Commercial Lines Service Representative and Producer on the status of the account,
- Process reinstatement notices and communicate status on the account to Commercial Lines Service Representative and Producer,
- Process claim confirmation by updating claims screen with name of adjuster, phone number, and claim,
- Participate in seminars and other training to maintain required license and for knowledge and skill development,
- Provide technical support to Commercial Lines Representative and Producer to benefit clients and to reach agency's business goals, and
- Perform other duties as requested.