General Liability Insurance Packages Tailored to Meet Your Business Needs!
We provide general liability to businesses in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and throughout the Southeast!
If you have a personal umbrella liability policy, there's generally an exclusion for business-related liability. Make sure you have sufficient auto liability coverage.Unfortunately for every business owner, the chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade.
What is General Liability Insurance?
It is coverage that can protect you from a variety of claims including bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and others that can arise from your business operations. General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage. General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations. The Hartford's liability programs extend far beyond the provisions of typical policies, with broadened coverage and increased limits in over 30 areas.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
Policies, Coverages & Endorsements
Thank you for your interest in Insurance by Ken Brown, Inc. Begin your quote by choosing any of the above categories or contact us. If you would like to speak to one of our professional insurance agents please feel free to call our office at 800-940-1543.
We work with clients covering the entire state of Florida including Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and throughout the Southeast including Atlanta.
- Comprehensive General Liability
- Premises Liability
- Products & Completed Operations
- Aggregate per project & per location
- Contractual Liability
- Waiver of Subrogation / Primary and Non-Contributory wording
- Blanket Additional Insured Endorsement (incl Product/Completed Ops)
- Owners & Contractors Protective Liability
- Pollution & Environmental Liability (premises + worksite)
- Fungi or Bacteria (Mold) Liability
- Worldwide coverage