Property & Inland Marine Insurance Coverage
We insure Marinas in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and throughout the Southeast!
What is inland marine insurance?
Inland marine insurance is property insurance for items in transit over land, certain types of movable property, transportation items (such as bridges, roads, and piers, communication instruments (such as television and radio towers), and legal liability exposures of movers.
It was first created to protect the transport of good over water but has since been expanded to cover goods moved on land that is at your marina or being moved to or from your marina.
Policies & Coverages:
- Building, Business Personal Property, Tenants Improvements & Betterments
- Property of Others in your Care, Custody and Control
- Business Interruption & Extra Expense
- Property in Transit & Off Premises
- Equipment/Mechanical Breakdown coverage
- Contractors Tools & Equipment (incl leased and rented equipment)
- Builders Risk & Installation Floater
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Citizens Wind
Older construction High values Large Schedules Coastal properties
Thank you for your interest in Insurance by Ken Brown, Inc. Begin your quote by choosing any of the above categories or contact us. If you would like to speak to one of our professional insurance agents please feel free to call our office at 800-940-1543.
We work with clients covering the entire state of Florida including Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and throughout the Southeast including Atlanta.